How do I manually update or downgrade a plugin?
- Download the version of plugin you would like to install. In this case for Coupon Creator Pro from your account or for Coupon Creator at https://wordpress.org/plugins/coupon-creator/advanced/
- Login to the admin of your site
- Go to Plugins and find the plugins
- Deactivate and then delete the plugins you are going to change
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugins Button
- Click Browse, Find the plugin, then select it and click Install Now
- Activate It!
If you find that is not working for you you may have to try to using ftp to update or through your cPanel and this articles explains how to do that:
If you have any additional questions or issues please contact us using the support form.