Coupon Creator is based in the United States, we strive to remain compliant with the EU’s GDPR directive for our EU users. As such, we’ve compiled the information below, that you may review at any time. If you have further questions, it’s best to contact us by email. If you are making a data request, this must be done via our request form.
What are your details?
Coupon Creator is an American plugin, created in 2012 and is located in Springfield, Virginia.
What are the contract terms?
When subscribed to our products or services, you are on annual license Agreement that is renewed only by your action.
What personal data is held by Coupon Creator?
Records necessary to provide you with our products and services.
Your account with couponcreatorplugin.com, such information stored includes:
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Your use (as a Site Owner) of our plugins, such information stored includes:
- System Information (if supplied directly by you to our Support Team), Install domain, License key to validate (if premium plugin or service), WP Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version, Theme info, Site language, User language, Site public status, WP_DEBUG status, Site Timezone, Multisite status, Network activated status, Number of all active sites in multisite
- Please note: we do not collect nor store any data on your own end users through the use of any of our plugins and within any new (free or premium) plugin version we release (as of May 2018), you’ll find that we provide to you two policy statements:
- 1. Our policy disclosure detailing the information collected through your use of our plugin(s) as listed above
- 2. A policy disclosure you may use within your own policy informing your our site & plugin users of what data is collected by you through the use of our plugin(s)
Currently we use no third party services within our plugins.
How do I exercise GDPR rights, such as request my data to be deleted?
Please contact us directly by making a request here.
Where is data stored and processed?
Currently, all data is stored and processed in the United States.
How do you handle deleting data?
Records that we can legally delete and/or anonymize upon your request. You may contact us to have your data deleted and/or anonymized. Please note, there will not be an option to reverse your decision.
What measures do you have in place to protect data?
As much of your data as possible is encrypted. Additionally, we have multiple security measures in place to protect your data, including limited access to team members.
What 3rd parties do you share data with?
What access controls do you have in place?
Coupon Creator limits access to data based on company discipline, meaning members of our team only have access to the data needed to execute specific duties, including requests made by you. We also put in place, a variety of measures to ensure appropriate access, including 2FA.